woww
what's up with the whole
numbering people and confession stuffs
like andrews and michelles, which i haven't even finished reading yet
cuz its so long
so lets jump on the bandwagon! (:
1. Sorry for yelling at you, again. I'm just mad. But i don't want to be
2. I'm really really worried about you, and the longer your trying to keep it in, the more worried i get
3. Thank you so much for listening to me babble on and on about all that crappiness. I hope you don't still think of me like that
4. I think i kinda like you, and I don't really do that very often. But it would be pretty awks if i told you since we generally don't talk
oh and i finally found the video thing
that ID is based on
its pretty darn touching
if we get a really good song
i think we could make it work (:
3 comments:
wow I love that word. "bandwagon"
haha...I'll try it later.
can you post the video later?
or give us link? (:
thaaankyou<3
There's always that "I think I kinda like you" in all of our lists. WE SHOULD TAKE ACTION. TELL PEOPLE. SHARE THE LOVE. PASS IT AROUND, KILL PEOPLE WITH IT. But I guess we're just all cowards...
I just get so frustrated sometimes at my & other peoples' cowardness D:
ID is tiring :\
Life is tiring
Siiiiiigh
Post a Comment